SGK’s Insurance Coverage Group has many years of experience providing insurance coverage analysis and advice to insurance carriers relative to complex insurance coverage matters.
Our attorneys monitor litigation and investigations across the country which underlie the various claims that are submitted to their clients for coverage. Our attorneys then work closely with our clients to identify and analyze the various coverage issues relating to such claims.
The Insurance Coverage Group regularly assists its clients in the following areas:
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Director and Officer Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Accountants’ Malpractice Liability
- Bankers’ Professional Liability
- Insurance Company Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Excess Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Bad Faith Claims
- Insurance Settlement Agreements and Releases
- Non-Waiver Agreements and Interim Funding Agreements
- Insurance Coverage Opinion Letters