Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C. is proud to announce that five of the firm’s lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America© 2022, and one lawyer has been named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list.
- Suzanne L. DeWalt, Shareholder and Director, was recognized in Litigation – Labor and Employment.
- David J. Lowe, Managing Shareholder and Director, was recognized in Corporate Law.
- Gary Philip Nelson, Shareholder and Director, was recognized in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), and Litigation – Bankruptcy.
- Eric Springer, Managing Shareholder and Director – President, was recognized in Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Finance Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, and Financial Services Regulation Law. In addition, Mr. Springer was named the Best Lawyers® 2022 Commercial Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Pittsburgh. Last year, Mr. Springer was named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Corporate Governance Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Pittsburgh.
- Kenneth J. Yarsky, Shareholder and Director, was recognized in Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law.
- Jeremy C. Brown, Shareholder, received a 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Corporate Law.
For more information, please visit www.bestlawyers.com. Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C. is a Pittsburgh-based mid-sized law firm with a proud tradition of innovative legal services for over 150 years.