Mr. Pociernicki is a Shareholder and Director of the firm, Chair of the Estates and Trusts practice area and a member of the Corporate Services, Technology Transitions, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Tax practice areas.
Mr. Pociernicki’s estates and trusts practice includes estate and trust planning and administration and related tax, business, family, and charitable trust and foundation issues. In addition, Mr. Pociernicki has extensive experience in Orphans’ Court matters, including involvement in numerous estate, trust and guardianship litigation matters.
In his corporate, employment and litigation practices, Mr. Pociernicki represents a wide array of individual and corporate clients in transactional and employment matters and in litigation matters before both state and federal courts. Mr. Pociernicki also represents physicians and physician groups in all aspects of their practice, including employment negotiations and disputes, and in the purchase and sale of medical practices.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Orphans’ Court Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law
- State and Federal Court Litigation
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2002
- B.PHIL., University of Pittsburgh, 1999, Summa Cum Laude
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association