Mr. Stock is Of Counsel to the firm and is a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts and Tax practice areas.
Mr. Stock practices in the areas of tax, corporate law and estate planning and administration. He has extensive experience in corporate tax and transaction matters, including business acquisitions, dispositions, liquidations, reorganizations and succession planning. Mr. Stock also has experience in international tax planning and compliance matters and tax dispute resolution, including administrative appeals and protests and litigated tax disputes. He regularly counsels clients, principally closely-held business owners, regarding personal estate planning and administration matters.
- Tax Planning for Closely-Held Business
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Corporate Mergers/Acquisitions/Sales
- Corporate Formation/Structures
- Partnership Tax Planning
- Limited Liability Company Structure/Planning
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 1985
- M.B.A., University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 1977
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of Pittsburgh 1975
Professional & Community Activities
- Licensed as Certified Public Accountant, 1980
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants