Mr. Scott is a Tax Associate of the firm and a member of the firm’s Tax and Estates and Trusts practice areas.
Mr. Scott practices in the areas of tax and estate planning and administration. He has extensive compliance experience in the areas of fiduciary, corporate, partnership, and individual taxation. In addition, he also has experience in gift and generation skipping taxation. Furthermore, Mr. Scott assists clients with dispute resolution with the IRS and various state tax agencies. He also reviews trust agreements for compliance in private banking transactions for financial institution clients. Lastly, Mr. Scott assists with complex tax research and planning.
- Tax Services
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2000
- B.S., Penn State University, 1997
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Life Member, Penn State Alumni Association
- Treasurer, Three Rivers Iron Indians