Mr. Pasquarelli is a Shareholder and Director of the firm and a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Employment practice areas.
Mr. Pasquarelli’s practice focuses on the area of litigation, labor law and labor relations, and includes significant representation of credit unions and small businesses. He represents Clearview Federal Credit Union, The Pennsylvania American Water Credit Union, and a large Pittsburgh area auto dealer, and he has significant experience in collective bargaining, employee relations matters and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Pasquarelli was an adjunct professor of labor law at the Pittsburgh Campus of The Graduate School of Industrial Relations of St. Francis College of Loretto, Pennsylvania, and has served as a panelist and guest lecturer in numerous law related and labor related seminars.
- Labor Law
- Labor Relations
- Negotiation Committee Member, American Water Works-Utility Workers Union of America National Pension and Health and Welfare Negotiation Committee, 2005 – 2010.
- Chief Labor Contract Negotiator, Utility Workers Union of America, Local Union No. 612 since 1983, Local No. 69 since 2003, Local No. 537 from 1977 – 2019, Utility Workers United Association since 2019.
- Has served as chief negotiator and interest arbitrator for various Western Pennsylvania municipalities and police departments relative to police and fire labor negotiations.
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 1967
- B.A., History, University of Pittsburgh, 1964
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Industrial Relations Research Association
- Trustee, Kathryn J. Dinardo Charitable Fund