Mr. Root is a Shareholder of the firm and a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts, Tax and Corporate Services practice areas.
His practice is focused on estate and trust planning and administration and business succession planning. Mr. Root provides estate planning counseling for small business owners and professionals at all stages in their careers. He provides counsel to both individual and corporate executors at all stages of estate and trust administration, from creation to termination. Mr. Root’s tax and business law backgrounds help clients reach their business succession goals as smoothly as possible.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- General Business and Tax Services
- B.A., Washington and Lee University, 2006
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2009
- L.L.M. in Taxation, Levin College of Law, University
of Florida, 2010
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association