Ms. Tymoczko-Korch is a Director of the firm and a member of the firm’s Corporate Services Group. Ms. Tymoczko-Korch’s practice includes a wide range of business and corporate transactions, including entity formations, corporate governance, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisition, leasing and financing, and the representation of individuals, closely held companies and large institutions in a broad range of general business and real estate related commercial transactions.
- Represented a private investor group in their acquisition of the Frisco RoughRiders AA baseball club.
- Represented the purchaser of the Buffalo Bills NFL Franchise.
- Represented various privately-held companies and individuals in connection with intellectual property matters, including the submission of trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Represented a publicly-held company in connection with various domestic and international strategic acquisitions.
- Represented a privately-held company in connection with the structure of subordinated debt from private investors to establish a creative mezzanine financing platform.
- Represented a privately-held company in connection with an international supply agreement.
Areas of Law/Focus
- Counseling Business Entities
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Leasing for Commercial and Office Buildings
- Private Placement Securities Regulation
- General Corporate Counseling
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2005
- M.B.A., Duquesne University, 2005
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2005
- State of West Virginia, 2007
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association Finance Committee
- Member, West Virginia Bar Association
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Legal Services Association
- Volunteer and Fundraiser, American Heart Association
- Board Member & Volunteer, Hearth