Mr. Ryan is a member of the firm’s Corporate Services and Energy and Natural Resources practice groups.
His practice focuses on assisting clients with all types of corporate matters and commercial transactions. Mr. Ryan counsels clients on issues associated with corporate formation, governance, and succession. He also assists clients with the purchase, sale, or exchange of assets and has experience managing, and participating in, pre-closing due diligence projects, both large and small. In addition, he has extensive experience assisting clients in the energy industry by preparing drilling and division order title opinions as well as drafting associated curative documents.
- General Corporate Counseling
- Commercial Transactions
- Oil and Gas Acquisitions and Divestitures
- J.D., cum laude, University of Mississippi School of Law, 2015
- Concentration in Business Law
- B.S., West Virginia University, 2012
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association