Ms. Bagnato is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Privacy and Cyber Security practice areas.
She represents clients in both State and Federal Courts in matters involving shareholder disputes, general contract disputes, intellectual property rights, and general liability disputes. Additionally, she counsels business clients on data privacy and other regulatory matters. Ms. Bagnato has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine as a Pennsylvania Rising Star from 2017 through 2020, a distinction given to fewer than 2.5% of all Pennsylvania attorneys.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bagnato worked for two different Pittsburgh litigation firms representing clients in matters involving commercial disputes, personal injury and insurance defense litigation, and corporate/transactional matters.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Cyber Security
- J.D., Duquesne University, School of Law, 2012, Cum Laude
- B.A., Political and Economic Philosophy, Wheeling Jesuit University, 2009, Magna Cum Laude
- The United States Supreme Court Gives a Broad Interpretation to the Anti-Retaliation Provision of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 by Ruling that the Provision includes both Written and Oral Complaints, but Declined to Rule on whether the Provision Covers Internal Complaints made to Private Employers: Kasten v. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp. (Author), Duquesne Business Law Journal, Vol. 14.1, Spring 2012
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Duquesne Law Alumni Association