Mr. Yarsky is a Shareholder and Director of the firm, Chair of the Real Estate practice area and is a member of the Financial Services, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Estates and Trusts, Construction and Energy and Natural Resources practice areas.
His practice focuses on all aspects of real estate, business and banking, estate planning, estate administration, creditor’s rights, civil litigation and title insurance litigation. His real estate practice with developers and lenders includes acquisition, development, construction, finance, leasing, zoning, land use and litigation. Mr. Yarsky is a frequent lecturer on real estate law and related law for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Allegheny County Bar Association, and various other providers of continuing education for legal, real estate, accounting, banking and insurance professionals. Selected as a PA SuperLawyer® for the years 2005 through 2019; Recognized multiple years by publication “Best Lawyers in America”, Mr. Yarsky’s peers have selected him to be among the lawyers recognized for his work in the areas of Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law, Ranked AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Real Estate
- Business and Banking
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Creditors’ Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Title Insurance Litigation
- University of Dayton, B.S., Business Management, 1970
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1976
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association Real Property Section, past Chairman
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Landlord-Tenant Advisory Rules Committee – Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County