Jeremy C. Brown
Jeremy C. Brown
Mr. Brown is a Shareholder and member of the firm’s Corporate, Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources, Cyber Security, and Financial Services Groups. Mr. Brown’s practice includes an array of corporate and business matters, ranging from entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, private placement investment, commercial transactions and licensing, as well as commercial real estate leasing and transactions. He also counsels energy clients in the acquisition and divestiture of oil and gas assets and related interests as well as technology companies in the development, licensing and provision of software and services. Mr. Brown regularly represents individuals, closely-held companies and large institutions in all aspects of business, from day-to-day operations to large-scale transactions.
- Represents Appalachian Basin-based oil and gas clients in the review and analysis of oil and gas title matters in connection with transactional due diligence.
- Represents a landlord of a 750,000+ square foot office building in connection with various corporate and leasing matters.
- Represented a publicly-held company in connection with various domestic and international strategic acquisitions.
- Represented an international financial services provider in connection with various regulatory matters, including development of credit products and internet payment systems.
- Represented a regional bank in connection with the acquisition of a “Top 100” Mortgage Company and
Areas of Law/Focus
- General Corporate Counseling
- Corporate Transactions
- Leasing for Commercial and Office Buildings
- Oil and Gas
- Consumer Financial Services
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2010 Magna Cum Laude; Order of the Coif; Journal of Law and Commerce; Civil Litigation Certificate
- B.A., Political Science, Boston University, 2003
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association