Mr. Michel is an Associate and a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts, Tax, Corporate Services and Real Estate practice areas.
Mr. Michel’s estates and trust practice includes estate and trust planning and administration and related tax, business, family, and charitable trust and foundation issues. He counsels a variety of clients on their estate planning needs and provides advisory services to both individual and corporate executors at all stages of estate and trust administration. In addition to his estates and trusts practice, Mr. Michel also assists our tax, corporate and real estate practitioners with the resolution of issues.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust Administration
- General Business and Tax Services
- Real Estate
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Economics, Haverford College, 2004
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Autism Connection of Pennsylvania
- Board of Trustees, Achieva