Mr. Lowe is a Managing Shareholder and Director of the firm and a member of the firm’s Corporate Services, Financial Services, Energy and Natural Resources and Technology Transactions practice areas.
He concentrates his practice in mergers and acquisitions, sports law, debt and equity financings, securities law and general corporate matters. He has an active sports industry practice, regularly representing purchasers and owners of major and minor league sports franchises. In addition, Mr. Lowe represents buyers and sellers in other industries in stock and asset acquisitions, private placements of equity and debt securities, and other financing transactions. He also counsels companies generally in connection with their governance, contracts and other business transactions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sports Law
- Debt and Equity Financings
- Securities and Private Placements
- General Corporate Counseling
- Venture Capital
- Oil and Gas
- Represented the purchaser of the Buffalo Bills NFL Franchise and Buffalo Sabres NHL Hockey Club.
- Represents a family office in its various debt and equity investment transactions.
- Represents several domestic and international technology companies in their strategic acquisitions in North America.
- Represents several different private investor groups in their acquisition and sale of minor league baseball franchises.
- Represented the purchaser of the Texas Rangers MLB Baseball Club.
- Represented minority investors in their purchase and sale of interests in the Phoenix Coyotes NHL Hockey Club.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 1982, Law Review
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 1979, Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Board Member and Former Board Chair, Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Lay Pastor, United Presbyterian Church