Mr. Stoffan is a member of the firm’s Real Estate, Corporate Services and Financial Services practice areas.
He advises clients regarding a variety of real estate transactional matters and related corporate issues. Mr. Stoffan has experience representing landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters, buyers and sellers of real property, and lenders and borrowers in financing transactions. Mr. Stoffan also assists with due diligence matters and investigating title issues relating to corporate and real estate transactions.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Acquisition, Disposition and Development
- General Corporate/Business Counseling
- Represent owners of high-rise office buildings in connection with leasing matters.
- Represented leading supplier and distributor of commercial construction products with 23 branch locations in 15 states in equity sale to a U.S. subsidiary of a publicly traded Swiss company.
- Represent national banking association in a variety of credit facility transactions including documenting lines of credit, construction loans and term loan facilities.
- Represented client in acquisition of 333-acre multi-modal transloading facility located along the Ohio River.
- Represent real estate investors in the acquisition, finance and re-refinance (both traditional and agency) of multi-family housing assets.
- BA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2010
- JD, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2013, Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® – Community Law and Business Clinic
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)