Mr. Stroud is a member of the firm’s Corporate Services, Energy and Natural Resources, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Real Estate practice groups.
Mr. Stroud supports our corporate practitioners who counsel business entities with issues related to general corporate governance matters, entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and financing transactions. In addition, he supports our commercial litigators through his research and analysis and drafting pleadings, memoranda and briefs for state and federal courts. Mr. Stroud also assists our real estate practitioners in preparing for and closing residential and corporate real estate transactions.
- Corporate Services
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2022
- B.A., Political Science and Journalism, Duquesne University, 2018
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association