Brandon T. Uram
Brandon T. Uram
Mr. Uram is a member of the firm’s Corporate, Real Estate, Construction, and Litigation Services Groups. Mr. Uram’s corporate and transactional practice encompasses negotiating and drafting contracts and lease agreements, financing transactions, real estate acquisitions and dispositions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance. He also has extensive experience in matters relating to the construction and development industries, including mall developments/redevelopments, schools, water treatment plants, bridges, roads, retaining walls, hotels, commercial properties, restaurants, and private residences.
Mr. Uram graduated cum laude from Duquesne University School of Law, where he served as an Editor on the Duquesne Business Law Journal. While in law school, Mr. Uram earned CALI Excellence Awards in both Contracts and Civil Procedure, was named a Dean’s Scholar, was a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board, and was a member of the Federal Litigation Clinic. He was also chosen to be the renowned Dr. John Murray’s research assistant, where, among other projects, Mr. Uram assisted in Dr. Murray’s revision to Volume 10 (Breach of Contract) to the landmark Corbin On Contracts treatise. Mr. Uram graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh with dual degrees in Economics and Political Science. While at Pitt, Mr. Uram competed on the nationally-ranked club baseball team, where he earned First-Team All Region honors as a third baseman.
Areas of Law/Focus
- Real Estate
- Duquesne University, Cum Laude
- University of Pittsburgh, Magna Cum Laude
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2015
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association (YLD and Construction Law Sections)
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Forum on Construction Law)
- Young Professional Advisory Board Member, Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh