Ms. Bozewski is a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts practice area.
Her practice incorporates drafting estate plans of varying complexity, counseling clients through the estate and trust administration process, guiding families through long-term care planning and skilled care admissions. She also counsels clients in incapacity and guardianship matters, special needs planning, and business succession planning.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust Administration
- Probate Proceedings
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- J.D., cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Anthropology, The Pennsylvania State University, 2008
- B.A., Classics and Ancient Mediterranean Studies (concentration in Near East Archaeology), 2008
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Women’s Institute for Leadership in the Law sponsored by the Allegheny County Bar Association and Carnegie Mellon Executive Education (2018 Cohort Member)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Pennsylvania Academy of Elder Law Attorneys