Ms. Rees is a Senior Associate of the firm and a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Tax practice areas.
Her practice focuses on elder law, special needs planning, estate planning, estate and trust administration, Orphans’ Court matters, and business succession. Ms. Rees has represented individuals in a variety of elder law and estate planning issues focusing on asset protection and preservation of family wealth. She has also counseled Executors and Trustees regarding their fiduciary duties and roles from creation to termination.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust Administration
- Probate Proceedings
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- LL.M., Taxation, Boston University School of Law, 2018
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2012
- B.S., Criminal Justice, University of Phoenix, 2008
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, Probate & Trust Section
- Past Chair of the Wills for Heroes program